Russell Logistics offer 3rd party maintenance and repair services to DVSA standards across our three workshops in Scotland, as well as a mobile maintenance and break down service.
Our maintenance sites are strategically based in Glasgow (Springburn), Coatbridge and Alloa, with our Glasgow facility offering an approved DVSA test station and Tachograph centre.
In addition to vehicle maintenance, our Glasgow site has fabrication facilities where we can build, refurbish and modify trailers and tankers, manufacture bespoke units and undertake repairs and modifications on trailers and tankers.
- Manufacture of box trailers to Fruehauf design
- Bespoke conversion/modification of trailers/tankers
- Structural repairs/refurbishment of trailers
- Manufacture of trailer support stands
- Unit and trailer accident repairs
- Trailer roof repairs and replacement
- Fit of ancillary hydraulic/pumping equipment
- Heavy plant structural repairs
- Fit of double decks/moving floor systems
- Tail lift fitment, repair and testing
- Fabrication of security fences
- Bespoke fabrication and assemblies
For more information contact Russell Engineering on 0141 557 1280 or visit www.russellgroupengineering.co.uk