Russell Group has established itself as a market leader, servicing some of Europe’s largest organisations and the world’s strongest brands. It is through Russell's highly skilled and motivated workforce, attention to detail, and excellent customer service that the company has grown to where it is today.
We have opportunities for motivated individuals to join our Warehouse team at our Hillington site:
You will be responsible for:
- Loading containers and trailers in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner
- Assist with specific warehouse activities as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor and Team Leader.
- Operate all material handling equipment with due care and diligence at all times in strict compliance with Health & Safety work practices.
- Maintaining the warehouse to a high standards of housekeeping at all times.
- Develop high quality and effective working relationships with internal customers and third party drivers
Skills / Qualifications
- Counter Balance / Reach Fork Lift licence is essential.
- Experience in working with Warehouse Management Systems desirable.
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Must have a flexible approach with a “can do attitude"
What we offer you in return:
- Full time, permanent role
- Up to 45 hours per week contract
- Two shift patterns available:
- Monday – Friday, rotating shifts (0730-1700 and 2100-0600)
- Thursday - Sunday ( 1300-2200 Thursday and Friday, 0730-1700 Saturday and Sunday)
- 28 days annual leave, increasing with service
- Competitive rate of pay
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £11.31 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Glasgow, G52 4XB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Counter Balance/Reach Fork Lift Licence (required)
Work Location: In person