Warehouse Administration Apprentice
We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Administration Apprentice to join the Warehouse Admin department at Wardpark, Cumbernauld. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Transport and Warehouse functions.
• Support team with incoming emails and phone call enquiries from Hauliers and Customers
• Run reports via Excel for customers
• Stock Checks within the warehouse of every product
• Managing requests and orders
• Receiving and processing collections
• Solve warehouse queries to ensure process compliance
• Knowledge of Excel
• High level of attention to detail
• Customer Service skills to help customers with any queries
• Be able to communicate with other members of the team and ask questions
• Prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
Hours of work:
40 hours per week Monday to Friday – 8.00am to 5.00pm.
There will be a need to work the occasional weekend. This will consist of working 1 weekend on and 3 weekends off. The weekend hours are 10.00am to 3.00pm.