Shunter and Train Preparer
Russell Group has established itself as a market leader, servicing some of Europe’s largest organisations and the world’s strongest brands. It is through Russell's highly skilled and motivated workforce, attention to detail, and excellent customer service that the company has grown to where it is today.
Due to exciting new business, we are currently looking to recruit Multi Skilled Operators which will include Shunting, Train Preparing and Crane Operation based around the Daventry, Northampton area. Various shift patterns are available for dedicated, hardworking individuals with a proven track record. Previous experience in train preparation and shunting is essential and immediate starts are available.
· Full time, permanent role
· 35 hour per week contract with an opportunity for overtime
· Must be flexible regarding start times.
· Must be polite, friendly and approachable as dealing with customers daily.
· Maintain safe working practices at all times.
Skills / Qualifications
· Competent in personal track safety.
· Competent in shunting of freight trains.
· Disciplined and safety orientated.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Punctual and reliable.
· Ability to work to strict rules and procedures.
· Ability to follow instructions from the line manager.
· Overhead Crane experience preferred but not essential.
Please email email@example.com to apply
Application deadline: 04/08/2022