An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join our team. Based at our Hillington Head Office and reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will support the delivery of marketing activities in line with the Group’s strategic marketing priorities.
What does the job entail?
- Maintenance of the Group Brands in line with branding guidelines
- Maintenance of the Group company websites/corporate communications including content creation
- Maintenance of the Group intranet.
- Editing and publishing the Group Newsletter
- Support in the draft and design of customer presentations and proposals
- Support Group Marketing Campaigns
- Facilitating digital marketing activities
- Ensuring we get “value for money” from Group memberships of Trade Organisations
- Arranging Group attendance at appropriate events
Our Ideal Candidate
- Educated to Degree level in Marketing with relevant experience in a similar role
- Flexible in Approach
- Ability to Prioritise own Workload
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience with InDesign or Canva would be advantageous
- A Full UK Driving Licence
What is on offer?
We will offer you a competitive package and the opportunity to develop an exciting and rewarding career with one of the UK's leading private logistics companies.
To apply, please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org