The Russell Group is an expanding privately owned company which predominantly offers a range of end-to-end supply chain services by road, rail and sea.
We are currently looking to recruit a Line Supervisor to join the busy team within Contract Packing based at our site at Hillington.
- Oversee and coach line workers.
- Ensure safe use of equipment in line with safe systems of work.
- Monitor production output in line with KPI and customer specification.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- To ensure that Health & Safety and other relevant legislation are duly adhered to including the operation of safe systems of work.
- To record and control all areas of attendance.
- To maintain a clean and efficient work environment.
- To project a professional image to customers and employees.
- Ability to motivate a team.
- Organisation and leadership abilities.
- Numerate and Literate.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Problem solving skills.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, good working conditions and a contributory pension scheme. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading private logistics companies.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Cameron.email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.