Labouring Staff – Day Shift and Night Shift - Daventry
Russell Group has established itself as a market leader, servicing some of Europe’s largest organisations and the world’s strongest brands. It is through Russell's highly skilled and motivated workforce, attention to detail, and excellent customer service that the company has grown to where it is today.
Due to expansion in business, we are currently looking to recruit Labouring Staff, based around the Daventry, Northampton area. Dayshifts and Nightshifts are available for dedicated, hardworking individuals with a proven track record. Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given and immediate starts are available.
For the successful candidates there will be a succession plan managed by the Company to allow employees to move onto other posts within the business. This includes administration, RTG crane operation, HGV driving, train shunting & preparation, supervisory and management roles.
- Prepare curtain side containers for discharge by Customer.
- On completion of discharge clean, secure and make fit for transit by road and rail.
- Carry out repairs as required to curtain sides and fittings.
The starting salary will be paid in line with the National Living Wage, shown below. Based on a 45-hour week:
- 18–20-Year-Old – Rate £6.56 per hour / £295.20 per week / £15,350.40 per Annum.
- 21–22-Year-Old – Rate £8.36 per hour / £376.20 per week / £19,562.40 per Annum.
- 23 + Year Old – Rate £8.91 per hour / £400.95 per week / £20,849.40 per Annum.
Other Benefits include:
- Rate of pay is paid in line with the National Living Wage.
- Membership to the Companies pension scheme.
- Holiday pay.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please email your CV or application to Stephen.Bradley@johngrussell.co.uk