Class 1 HGV Driver - Dayshift Four on Four off
Russell Group has established itself as a market leader, servicing some of Europe’s largest organisations and the world’s strongest brands. It is through Russell's highly skilled and motivated workforce, attention to detail, and excellent customer service that the company has grown to where it is today.
Due to exciting new business, we are currently looking to recruit Class 1 drivers based at our depot in Coatbridge. The opportunities are for four on four off dayshift positions for dedicated, hard working individuals with a proven track record. Previous container experience preferred but not essential. Immediate starts available. Newly passed drivers will be considered.
- Full time, permanent role
- Hourly rate: Monday-Friday £12.75 Saturday-Sunday £18.00
- 28 (19.5) days annual leave (pro rata)
- Must be flexible regarding start times
- Must be polite, friendly and approachable as dealing with customers on a daily basis
- Maintain safe working practices at all times
Skills / Qualifications
- Valid Cat C+E License (preference is to have held your license for a minimum of 2 years with a proven track record in a similar industry)
- Valid Driver CPC
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Tachograph rules and regulations
- Proficient in load securing
- Good communication skills
If you have any questions regarding the role then please contact Stephen Sharp, Transport Manager at email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Closing date: Sunday 31.10.2021