Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00hrs – 18.00hrs with overtime during peak activity.
- Daily interaction with Customers.
- Order processing
- Booking Transport
- Stock Reporting
- Stock Reconciliation
- Photocopying and Filing
- Communication with Internal Departments.
- Communication with Customers
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is attained.
- To carry out any other administrative task as advised by senior management.
- Ensuring all customers needs are being met by the team
- Being able to produce solutions to customers challenges
- Driving projects
- Being able to produce reports as and when required by line manager
- Provable Excel skills
- Good time management
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Must have previous experience within an administration role.
- Customer service skills.
- Problem resolution
- Experienced leadership skills
- Decision making
- Experience of HMC&E procedures an advantage but not essential.
- Must be computer literate as system processing and reporting is required.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills essential.
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Be a highly motivated, pro-active team player.
As we are involved in the service industry, employees must be flexible in their hours of work and comply with any reasonable requests by their line manager.
The role is available immediately and offers excellent terms and conditions. If you are interested in this role please contact; email@example.com