We are looking for Crane Operators/ Shunters for our new Rail Terminal for Highland Spring at Blackford.
What does the job involve?
You will carry out a variety of duties including:
- Onsite HGV Shunting
- Crane Operations – full training will be provided on this
- Load and unload rail wagons, road vehicles and intermodal units as required in accordance with laid down instructions.
- PC and Systems updating on a daily basis
The successful candidate will:
- Have a valid Class 1 HGV licence (with a valid CPC)
- Experience of working with Heavy Machinery a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word etc)
What’s on Offer?
If you are successful, you will work 45 hours, Monday to Friday. You will also work a day every second weekend as an overtime shift. You will rotate between day shift and backshift.
In return we will offer you:
- £14.65 per hour, Monday to Friday and £21.97 per hour on a Saturday
- Full on the job training and ongoing training
- A contributory pension scheme
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you – please hit apply below
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £14.65 per hour
- Company pension
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)