Class 1 HGV Driver - Dayshift
Russell Group has established itself as a market leader, servicing some of Europe’s largest organisations and the world’s strongest brands. It is through Russell's highly skilled and motivated workforce, attention to detail, and excellent customer service that the company has grown to where it is today.
Due to exciting new business, we are currently looking to recruit Class 1 drivers based at our depot in Inverness. The opportunities are for dayshift positions for dedicated, hardworking individuals with a proven track record. Previous container experience and ADR are preferable but not essential. Immediate starts available.
· Full time, permanent role.
· £12.00 per hour (45 hour contractual) - O/T £15.00 per hour after 9 hours daily.
· O/T Saturday – Sunday £18.00 per hour.
· Shift allowance for nightshift at £20.40 per night.
· 28 days annual leave.
· Must be flexible regarding start times.
· Must be polite, friendly and approachable as dealing with customers on a daily basis.
· Maintain safe working practices at all times.
Skills / Qualifications
· Valid Cat C+E License (preference is to have held your license for a minimum of 2 years with a proven track record in a similar industry).
· Valid Driver CPC.
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of Tachograph rules and regulations.
· Proficient in load securing.
· Good communication skills.
· ADR – Including tanks would be advantageous.
Application deadline: 15/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org