We are currently looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join the Transport department. Based at Coatbridge, the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Transport and Warehouse functions.
- Undertake of a wide range of administrative tasks.
- Provide & maintain efficient & effective administrative support to the business.
- De-briefing drivers & ensuring all Proof of Deliveries are returned from each driver daily.
- Update internal & customer’s systems with delivery confirmation & arrival times where required.
- Prepare customer orders for return.
- Book stock into, & out of, warehouse system whilst preparing paperwork for the deliveries.
- Book containers & tanks in and out of site & prepare tank wash certificates.
- Experience of working in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient at foundation level with Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable working independently, with the ability to manage own priorities & workload.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a very high level of attention to detail required.
- Professional telephone & email manner.
- Very high degree of accuracy required.
- Full Time, Monday to Friday
- Hours of work – 40 hours per week
- Once fully trained, you will be required to work on a 6-week rotational shift pattern:
Week 1 and 2 - 07:00 – 16:00
Week 3 and 4 - 08:00 – 17:00
Week 5 and 6 - 10:30 – 19:30
To apply for the role please email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.