Transport Administration Assistant
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administration Assistant to join the busy transport administration team at our base in Coatbridge.
This will be on a fixed term contract of one year with the possibility of a permanent position.
An element of shift working may required with this position with alternate weeks starting at 08.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs and 11.00 hrs to 20.00 hrs operated.
- Provide rates for jobs on the automated transport system either via auto-rate or by reference to rates matrix.
- Raise Customer Specific Invoices and where required Credits.
- Respond to Customer invoice queries and provide with rates on request.
- Where provided use the auto-rate function within the transport system and where this is not available refer to rates matrix and enter rates manually.
- Raise invoices to specific customer requirements.
- To deputise for other Administration roles within the Department as and when required.
- An element of the role will be order entry.
- Speed with accuracy
- Computer literacy
- Good telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills.
- Preferred – Accounts Experience
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, good working conditions and a contributory pension scheme. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading private logistics companies.
To express interest in this position please send an e-mail including your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org