We are currently looking to recruit a IT Support / Technical Analyst to join the team and play a pivotal role in developing The Russell Group ICT activities. Based in Hillington, the successful candidate will be out-going, confident self starter with a pro-active approach to their role.
- Provide technical / helpdesk support on a shift 24/7 basis
- Setup and installation of Hardware / Software
- User training
- Ensure communication stability and performance
- Project delivery and Change Management
- ICT processes are executed in-line with approved policies and procedures
- Educated to degree level (preferably in IT)
- Microsoft Certified
- Project and change Management experience
- Pro-active, customer service orientated and a team player
- Excellent customer, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience of working in a support / project / change Management environment is essential
- Ability to work shifts / support business 24/7
- A full UK driving licence / own car is essential
We see this as an opportunity for a IT professional with proven experience to make their mark on a growing organisation. There is a real opportunity to grow within the role and the potential to develop beyond.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary within a vibrant and growing company. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading private logistics companies.
In the first instance, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org