We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our technology team to assist in managing provision of technology services and infrastructure. The remit of the role will be diverse, but at its core is business change driven by demand from our business teams, demand from our business partners and our own assessment of technology considerations.
Understanding the Job
The role will require you to get involved in projects as they arise, but core responsibilities include:
- Supporting requests from project teams to implement change;
- Supporting customer integration requests from business users;
- Incident management;
- Administering user roles and licensing;
- Managing service provision from partner organisations;
- Contributing to definition and delivery of infrastructure upgrades.
Success Indicators & Deliverables
- Strong communication, organisation and stakeholder management skills;
- Using cloud services and virtual machines - MS Azure, Dynamics 365, Office 365
- Understanding of networking, internet services and telephony;
- Ability to resolve problems under pressure in technology driven environment;
- Analytical approach to design and change management.
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM methodology.
- Newly graduated or in your final year of study in a technology related subject;
- Possess a broad technical awareness;
- Demonstrate a strong drive to learn new skills;
- Able to work independently, managing your own time.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Starting salary dependant on experience
- Permanent, full-time position
- Offices in UK
You will have almost immediate exposure to senior management and directors and could be delivering reports and recommendations within a few months. This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial Scottish company. Please apply with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 05/10/2018, Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)