We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee to join the busy Finance team based at the Hillington site. This role to be performed between Monday and Friday each week.
- Manage the purchase invoice process on a daily basis from supplier conversion to digital invoicing, processing, Business Unit authorisation and process key performance indicators.
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Assist in the preparation of Business Unit weekly costings
- Assist in the preparation of Business Unit monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of Business Unit activity and variance analysis
- Assist in the preparation of Business Unit budgets and forecasts
- Other duties as deemed reasonable by management
- HNC/HND/BA in Accounting would be a distinct advantage
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Speed with accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Proactive team player, customer service orientated
- Quick learner, committed and motivated to studying towards a professional accountancy qualification.
In turn, we will offer a competitive entry level salary, good working conditions and a contributory pension scheme. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading private logistics companies.
To express interest in this position please apply enclosing cv to Terry Holt at email@example.com