We are currently looking to recruit a full time Deputy Senior Supervisor to join the busy operations team within Contract Packaging at our base in Hillington.
- Take ownership of the rework schedule from admin, plan daily rework to meet dispatch date.
- Effective liaison with the dispatch team.
- In advance of each days’ workload, calculate people required per rework line and communicate in advance with agency provider to source labour.
- Complete KPI sheets
- Rework Order Completion
- Pre Prepare Orders
- Delivery of consistent quality output while meeting Customer production deadlines.
- Ensure meaningful KPI reporting in place to identify areas for continuous improvement
- Computer literate.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a Team and also on own initiative when required, is essential.
- Will need to work shifts.
- Rework / manufacturing problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse operational analytical skills
- ability to maximize labour output
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
In return, we will offer a competitive rate of pay, good working conditions and a contributory pension scheme. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading private logistics companies.
Application should be made to:
Tom Lawson firstname.lastname@example.org