We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administration Assistant to join the busy transport administration team at our base in Coatbridge.
An element of shift working may required with this position with alternate weeks starting at 08.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs and 11.00 hrs to 20.00 hrs operated.
- Provide rates for jobs on the automated transport system either via auto-rate or by reference to rates matrix.
- Raise Customer Specific Invoices and where required Credits.
- Respond to Customer invoice queries and provide with rates on request.
- Where provided use the auto-rate function within the transport system and where this is not available refer to rates matrix and enter rates manually.
- Raise invoices to specific customer requirements.
- To deputise for other Administration roles within the Department as and when required.
- An element of the role will be order entry.
- Speed with accuracy
- Computer literacy
- Good telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills.
- Preferred – Accounts Experience
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, good working conditions and a contributory pension scheme. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading private logistics companies.
To express interest in this position please send an e-mail including your cv to email@example.com